The College is pleased to announce that our F6 students have done very well in the 2021 DSE examination. There are a number of students scoring 40 points or more (best 7 subjects). Ho Joseph got 5** in five subjects and 5* in two subjects, while Chow Wang Tsun, Ting Shi Long and Yeung Lok Him got 5** in six subjects.
|HO JOSEPH||CHOW WANG TSUN||TING SHI LONG|
|YEUNG LOK TIM||NG CHAK FUNG||YAU KWAN TO|
|CHENG YUI TO||LAM CHEUK TSUN||MA TIN LOK|
|CHEN JUSTIN CHRISTOPHER||LI HO YIN||LAM LONG YIN|
|KONG SING CHUN HERBERT||TANG TSZ MING||CHENG HUK YIN|
|TSANG JUSTIN ANTHONY||CHOI WAI CHING||CHEUNG KA NAM|
|WONG TSZ WAI||LAI CHING KEI||ZHANG ZIXIANG|
|SIU CHUN HEI||LAW VINCENT||CHENG SHING FUNG|
|SHUM CHUN PANG||YUNG YIK CHUN||KUNG LEONG HANG|
|MAK YIU CHUN||FARHAN ISHRAQ|
We congratulate the graduates and wish them every success in their future endeavours.
Election Day : Saturday, 31 July 2021
Venue : School Hall, La Salle College
Polling Hours : Ballot drop boxes will be ready to accept voted ballots from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Counting and declaration of Candidature at 12:00 noon
Date: 8-9 July, 2021
Time: 09:00-12:30, 14:00-16:00
Venue: School Hall & Gymnasium (LG2), La Salle College
Regarding the F.1 Registration, La Salle College would like to remind parents to bring along the following items on Registration Days:
- Student’s S1 Placement Slip issued by EDB
- Student’s HKID Card
- At least 2 signed cheques payable to “LSCPTA” (to submit fees for PTA membership & F.1 Summer Bridging Programme)
- At least 2 recent photographs of student
(preferably in primary school uniform)
- Cash for buying:
1) Summer PE uniform (around HK$100)
2) School tie & badge (HK$30/set)
3) School uniform (shirts & trousers) (optional)
4) PTA products (socks, bags, etc.) and other products (optional)
Moreover, please also note that we will collect the following personal details on Registration Days:
- Weight (kg) and height (cm) of student
- Email address of parents
- Email address of student
- Student’s achievement records of sport competitions
- Student’s achievement records of S.T.E.M. competitions
1) To maintain proper social distance among attendees, ONE parent and her/his son are expected from each family.
2) La Salle College will provide devices for parents to fill in the electronic registration form. However, parents may also bring along and use his/her own personal laptop for the registration process.
Interested parents and students can come in person to the School Office from 9 a.m. on the 6th July 2021 to 4.00 p.m. on the 7th July 2021 to apply for the limited number of Form One places available. Applicants must bring along relevant documents including the SSPA result slip, copies of their P5-P6 report cards and HKID card.
Since places will be very limited, only short-listed applicants will be invited to sit for an entrance test to be held in the afternoon of 9th July 2021. Successful short-listed applicants will be tested in English, Chinese and Mathematics.
The Putonghua Department is pleased to announce that So Man Chak captured the overall 1st runner up in the Junior Secondary Section of the 23 rd All Hong Kong Secondary and Primary Putonghua Speech Competition 2021(第二十三屆全港中小學普通話演講比賽 2021).
Congratulations to Man Chak and thanks to Ms. Zhang for her guidance and support.